This week-long, inner city day camp has us wandering through the urban wilds in search of a natural muse. Through drawing, photography, ceramics, sculpture, and performance, we observe and interact with the ecology around us. We’re delighted to partner with Workshop Studios where we’ll also try our hand at throwing clay on the wheel. Campers will create their own one-of-a-kind ceramic artwork!
During the week we visit art galleries, studios, and public works to sharpen our expressive skills. We make up games, dip into swimming holes, climb on things, ride our bikes, and cloud gaze to stoke our curiosity and deepen our bond with the wild, wonderful world.
Keep scrolling for details…
We invite youths aged 8-14 yrs to participate and are open to exceptions!
Location Workshop Studios | 2501 Alyth Rd SE, Bay 3
- Week 1 | July 8-12 This week is currently on hold, pending increased interest. Please specify interest in registration form
- Week 2 | July 15-19
- Week 3 | Aug 12-16
- Week 4 | Aug 19-23
Time Monday to Friday, Drop off 9-9.30 / Camp 9:30-3:30 / Pick up 3:30-4:00
Cost $250 + tax | *Sign up for multiple weeks for 10% off!
We ask that campers bring:
- A bike for field trips (please let us know if this is not available to you, we'll make it work!)
- All weather outdoor wear (including sunscreen, hats, rain gear, etc.)
- Lunch / snack / water bottle
- Milk money for spontaneous ice cream stops (suggested $5 daily / unused funds will be returned at the end of the day)
- Anything else that inspires you!
To register please CONTACT US with the following:
- Subject: Camp!
- Participant's name and age
- Favorite thing to do outside
- Any questions you may have
- A $100 deposit will confirm your spot. Payment details will be forwared upon registration.